We have SOGo set up using our Active Directory domain for the ldap source, and
one user cannot log in. I get the message:

SOGoRootPage Login for user '<username>' might not have worked - password
policy: 65535  grace: -1  expire: -1  bound: 0

in the sogo.log.

This person has no problems logging in to any other service in the domain, and
her AD record doesn't look any different than any other.

All I've found searching the list is 'this is LDAP configuration issues'; we
haven't run into any other person on the domain with this issue.

Any ideas?

--
Bruce Johnson

"Wherever you go, there you are" B. Banzai,  PhD