So is the idea that the changes still need to be made for Lightning
are on track to be done for the Thunderbird 10/Lightning release?
I have signed up for testing, please let me know how I can help with
making sure SOGo Connector works great with TB 10.
Also, so Thunderbird 10/Lightning will be a long term support release?
Does that mean SOGo Connector *will not* be updated for TB11+ until
whenever there is a new long term support release?