Am 08.11.2011 12:38, schrieb Advrk Aplmrkt:
So is the idea that the changes still need to be made for Lightning
are on track to be done for the Thunderbird 10/Lightning release?

The changes for the calendar stuff should flow into the official release of thunderbird/lightning,
but that is not inverse which decides if the patches get accepted.

Also, so Thunderbird 10/Lightning will be a long term support release?
This is the current goal of the thunderbird team
Does that mean SOGo Connector *will not* be updated for TB11+ until
whenever there is a new long term support release?
I can imagine that we could probably see a connector for TB11+,
currently the major blocker is the ligthning stuff which needs to be patched correctly.
The integrator and connector stuff are apparently not that big a issue.

But I think we need first to get the TB ESR out of the door, then we will see what happens afterwards

André