On 08.11.2011 12:38, Advrk Aplmrkt wrote:
> So is the idea that the changes still need to be made for Lightning
> are on track to be done for the Thunderbird 10/Lightning release?
> I have signed up for testing, please let me know how I can help with
> making sure SOGo Connector works great with TB 10.
> Also, so Thunderbird 10/Lightning will be a long term support release?
> Does that mean SOGo Connector *will not* be updated for TB11+ until
> whenever there is a new long term support release?
> Thank you very much for the information.

I would suppose so. And it really makes sense, the new release cycle of
FF/TB makes it hard to keep up. As long as the ESR version is always
supported, companies should be good. I don't want to make sure that
every version of Thunderbird works for my users anyways, if there is a
new version every 2 months..

Jakob