Thanks for your reply. Nice to hear OpenBSD SOGo package maintainer.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach
<sebas...@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:

> On Sunday, November 13, 2011 20:16 CET, Bambero <bamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I configured SOGo 1.3.8.1 on my OpenBDS with success but there are some
> > problems I want to report/ask.
> >
> > 1.Password change do not work. I have positive message that password is
> > changed but in my LDAP tree there is still old password and when relogin I
> > have to use old password.
>
> This works for me, but I already run 1.3.9. Do you see anything in the LDAP
> logs?
> SOGo will be updated on OpenBSD -current to 1.3.9 in the next days ;)

I started do debug LDAP connection and now I know that the problem was
in my LDAP namespace configuration.
This line (write access) solves the problem:

allow write access to any by self

By the way SOGo shouldn't report success when it was no success.

> > 2. Sieve filters are (probably) stored in database and when i change
> > filters with other client such as thunderbird sieve extension or roundcube
> > SOGo can't see them.
> >
> > 3. Missed memcached authorization. Unauthorized memcached is not secure
> > enough on some wide accessible systems. Disabling memcached functionality
> > could be nice in config too.
> maybe its sufficient for you to protect it with PF like proposed in the
> memcached installation message?

I have a hosting services on my server too so users can access
memcached via localhost so pf probably won't help.

> > 4. I''m using full email as username (and multidomain only for settings
> > separation) and when sharing folders via IMAP sogo app adds domain to my
> > account so it looks like j...@example.org@example.org.
> >
> > 5. When setting share doubleclick is not very obvious so maybe its possible
> > to add an icon.
> >
> > 6. Are there any plans to be able to add more than one cellphone ?
> >
> > Below is my config maybe it help to someone.
> >
> > Many thanks for developers REALLY GOOD JOB. I'm waiting for next releases.
>
> No idea about the other problems, but I think they are more general, and not
> bound to OpenBSD.

Thank you Sebastian for maintaining this port for OpenBSD.

Tell me if you know please, are there any plans for porting funambol to OpenBSD

Bambero