On Monday, November 14, 2011 02:55 CET, Bambero <bamb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. Nice to hear OpenBSD SOGo package maintainer.
>
> On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Sebastian Reitenbach
> <sebas...@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:
> >
> > On Sunday, November 13, 2011 20:16 CET, Bambero <bamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I configured SOGo 1.3.8.1 on my OpenBDS with success but there are some
> > > problems I want to report/ask.
> > >
> > > 1.Password change do not work. I have positive message that password is
> > > changed but in my LDAP tree there is still old password and when relogin I
> > > have to use old password.
> >
> > This works for me, but I already run 1.3.9. Do you see anything in the LDAP
> > logs?
> > SOGo will be updated on OpenBSD -current to 1.3.9 in the next days ;)
> >

> I started do debug LDAP connection and now I know that the problem was
> in my LDAP namespace configuration.
> This line (write access) solves the problem:
>
> allow write access to any by self
>
> By the way SOGo shouldn't report success when it was no success.
>

> > > 2. Sieve filters are (probably) stored in database and when i change
> > > filters with other client such as thunderbird sieve extension or roundcube
> > > SOGo can't see them.
> > >
> > > 3. Missed memcached authorization. Unauthorized memcached is not secure
> > > enough on some wide accessible systems. Disabling memcached functionality
> > > could be nice in config too.
> > maybe its sufficient for you to protect it with PF like proposed in the
> > memcached installation message?
> >

> I have a hosting services on my server too so users can access
> memcached via localhost so pf probably won't help.
>

> > > 4. I''m using full email as username (and multidomain only for settings
> > > separation) and when sharing folders via IMAP sogo app adds domain to my
> > > account so it looks like j...@example.org@example.org.
> > >
> > > 5. When setting share doubleclick is not very obvious so maybe its
> > > possible
> > > to add an icon.
> > >
> > > 6. Are there any plans to be able to add more than one cellphone ?
> > >
> > > Below is my config maybe it help to someone.
> > >
> > > Many thanks for developers REALLY GOOD JOB. I'm waiting for next releases.
> >
> > No idea about the other problems, but I think they are more general, and
> > not bound to OpenBSD.
> >

> Thank you Sebastian for maintaining this port for OpenBSD.
I just sent patches to ports@ for sope and sogo, so you may try it. The patches
are against OpenBSD -current, but should also work for a 5.0 ports tree (well,
I haven't tested it, but should work ;).

> Tell me if you know please, are there any plans for porting funambol to
> OpenBSD
I looked into it once, but it was very weird. However, there is just p2k11
right now. I have a lot of other stuff on my todo list, but when there is time
left, I can also look into funambol again. Actually, I personally don't have a
need for it, since I just down'n own a smartphone of any kind ;)

cheers,
Sebastian