Op 20-12-11 19:33, Juanjo Garcia schreef:
> I'm using authenticationFilter on mysql and it works fine with numerical
> clauses, but I've seen that this clause is not in use when filling
> autocomplete
> fields for ACL, mostly because you don't want to give permissions to anyone
> who
> can't access, and because it will offer a way to limit the users shown in this
> field.
>
> Showing all users on autocomplete fields is also a security problem, because
> one user can see all usernames, and, in my case, their email addresses.

For me this is a problem too. When you have one firm what uses Sogo it's
no point, but when different little organisations or private persons are
using it on one installation, it's not nice. I would like a way to
turn-off the autocompletion.

Maybe it's possible now to make groups of users. where the users can see
only the others of the group. But I don't know how to realize that, and
I am afraid it's a bit to complex for my situation.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

http://www.vandervlis.nl