I've noticed if there aren't any interest to, from my viewpoint, fix this issue. I'm not a Objective-C programmer, but I think it doesn't require a lot of code, mostly because authenticationFilter is used during authentication, and I think I can solve this with a little of "copy & paste" and make a build on my own. But if we want SOGo became an enterprise grade software, this must be done on the main source, and mantained on every build.

As far I know, ISP isolate domains inside mail server, so there is no effective way to share folders between domains, so there is no advantage of providing a big list of users, filled with users which you can select, but they will never work.

Profit from Open Source developments is hard to get, so I will take in consideration if there is any way to sponsor changes or features on SOGo development.

Juanjo Garcia <jua...@digitalvalue.es> <mailto:jua...@digitalvalue.es>
Digital Value S.L. http://www.digitalvalue.es
Tel. 96.316.20.89
Fax 96.373.85.07