Tel. 96.316.20.89
Fax 96.373.85.07
Ausias March 104, Accs. - Valencia -

El 05/01/12 15:42, Francis Lachapelle escribió:
Hi Paul, Juanjo

On 2011-12-21, at 4:16 AM, Paul van der Vlis wrote:

Op 20-12-11 19:33, Juanjo Garcia schreef:
I'm using authenticationFilter on mysql and it works fine with numerical
clauses, but I've seen that this clause is not in use when filling autocomplete
fields for ACL, mostly because you don't want to give permissions to anyone who
can't access, and because it will offer a way to limit the users shown in this
field.

Showing all users on autocomplete fields is also a security problem, because
one user can see all usernames, and, in my case, their email addresses.
What you need is the "filter" parameter available for LDAP sources but not yet
SQL sources. Adding support for this parameter should be easy.

For me this is a problem too. When you have one firm what uses Sogo it's
no point, but when different little organisations or private persons are
using it on one installation, it's not nice. I would like a way to
turn-off the autocompletion.

Maybe it's possible now to make groups of users. where the users can see
only the others of the group. But I don't know how to realize that, and
I am afraid it's a bit to complex for my situation.
You should instead activate multi-domains in your configuration.

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence