Il 25/01/2012 21:08, Mirko Stoffers ha scritto:
Hi Georg,

in my opinion the web interface is not meant to be the primary interface
for extensive mail management. It is rather meant to be used on PCs
where you don't want (be allowed) to install a fat client since you do
not use them every day.

+1

Instead of adding all the features of a fat client to the web GUI, I'd
prefer seeing the effort being put in adding the web GUI options to
Thunderbird (extensions). It's quite annoying to log-in to the web
interface in order to set a vacation message or other preferences, share
a mail folder, etc. while TB is running anyway.

Totally agree. The best feature of sogo is the integration/syncronization between thunderbird and web interface.
Bye

--
Alessio Fattorini (alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it)

nethesis srl - Via degli Olmi 16/4 - 61100 Pesaro (PU)
tel. +39 0721 405516 - fax +39 0721 268147
www.nethesis.it - i...@nethesis.it