> Hi,
>
> Did you update your .GNUstepDefaults file with SpanishArgentina for
> SOGoLanguage since plain old Spanish does not exist anymore? That should
> solve the first point.
> As far as the second point is concerned, I had the same problem for
> Spanish for Spain in version 1.3.11 but Francis fixed it back in
> December (Message dd 14/12/2011 14:21).
> Maybe you have the same problem, and Francis should have a look at it
> (it's a problem in the reply module that need to be patched).

Hi,

I did update .GNUstepDefaults, but sogo.log is still reporting the same
problem.

---
Feb 15 10:34:26 sogod [9023]: [ERROR] [we-rm] did not find locale for
language: Spanish
localhost - - [15/Feb/2012:10:34:26 GMT] "PROPFIND
/SOGo/dav/myuser@mydomain/ HTTP/1.1" 207 501/182 0.003 - - 0
---

What I've found is than in our sogo database, sogo_user_profile.c_defaults
column the "SOGoLanguage" is still set to "Spanish" and not
"SpanishArgentina"

I'll replace it and test again.

BTW, replies and forwards have been fixed with version 1.3.12c, thanx!

--
Roberto