You're right, never thought of that one. So let's rephrase:

The users do no have errors within SOGo, once logged in. However, the external SOGo UI is always shown in english (that's the SOGo default in our setup). I guess the system language is not recognized correctly.

The rest of the errors are the ones logged in the sogo.log and occur well after login time.

Dominique