Il 26/03/2012 17:18, Marco Coli ha scritto:
Hello.

We've been using cyrus imap since 10 years.
Our actual machine is RHEL 6.2, DL380G6 with 8GB RAM

Recently, I installed (from yum rpm channel) and configured SOgo.
All went well, we are at the beginning, now we are testing the web access.

All is ok for users with a moderate quantity of mail folders, while for users
with a lot of folders+a lot of Other Users folders+a lot of Shared Folders,
there is a performance issue.
For example, at login, or changing from Calendar or Address Book to Mail, the
user must wait around 10 seconds before seeing the mail tree.
Maybe is because by default the mail tree appears completely opened?

Do you think there is a workaround to this problem?
(in thunderbird, only witch cyrus at the moment, there is absolutely no delay
in folder navigation or in launching application)

Thank you

Hi Marco,

what IMAP server are you using? Dovecot should have better performance than Cyrus.

Have you properly configured memcached?

--
Alessio Cecchi is:
@ ILS -> http://www.linux.it/~alessice/