Hi,

I have the same problem too. It's take about five seconds to commit a
change from and reload the web interface. On the demo page (
http://sogo-demo.inverse.ca/SOGo/so/sogo1/Calendar/view  login:sogo1
passwd: sogo1) , it's a faster.

I am using RHEL6, 48Gb RAM and a local postgresql server.

Can you give us some clues to tune (and improve) the performances ?

Regards