Thunderbird 10.x
Lightning 1.2.3
SOGo Connector 10.0.3
SOGo Integrator 10.0.3
PostgreSQL 8.4.12

LDAP Server:
CentOS 6
OpenLDAP

I am running into an issue lately with Thunderbird.  I don't know how long this
has been going on.  This problem may have existed on previous versions of SOGo
or the Thunderbird extensions, but I didn't notice it until recently.

The problem occurs when a person (#1) is subscribed to another person's (#2)
calendar (view only).  If person #2 has current alarms set for events, these
alarms will show up as reminders on person #1's Thunderbird.  When person #1
attempts to dismiss these alarms he/she gets the following error:
"An error occurred when writing to the calendar Bob Smith!"
Error Code: MODIFICATION_FAILED
Status Code: 403, The user lacks the required permission to perform the
request.

private object (0x0x25ca428, SoClass=SOGoAppointmentObject)</p></body>

When person #1 attempts to set person #2's calendar to not show reminders, this
setting does not take effect.  Upon restart of Thunderbird, the "Show
Reminders" box is once again checked.  The only way to turn off the reminders
is to login to the SOGo web interface and uncheck the "Show Alarms" box for
that particular person's calendar.

This problem occurs on both Windows (XP and 7) and Linux (Ubuntu 10.04)
clients.  Right now, using the web interface to disable alarms is a suitable
workaround.  However, it would be nice to have this functionality working in
Thunderbird, as well.  I don't know whether this is a SOGo (extension?) issue,
or a Thunderbird issue.

If anyone has some suggestions to solve this issue, I'm all ears!

Thanks!

Greg