Hello Zachary Acreman
On 2012-08-31 04:55, Zachary Acreman wrote:

> This is an inadequate answer.
>
> 1) If reminders from shared calendars don't work in Thunderbird, they
> should be disabled by default;
> 2) Reminders from shared calendars SHOULD work in Thunderbird, because
> it is an obvious thing to want to be able to do.
>
> This has been an issue for years. The problems arising from this bug
> have made me look like kind of a jerk for pushing SOGo in my organization.

As it works in the SOGo Webinterface, the error must be in Lightning.
Lightning is developed by Mozilla
And sorry, but this is a SOGo list not a Thunderbird / Lightning /
Mozilla list.

Did you open a bug report for that in the Mozilla Lightning bug tracking
system?

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz