Looks very nice from the screen shots, simple and familiar looking. Pretty
efficient approach too. I'll check it out later tonight.

I haven't created any user who can log into sogo yet though, it looked
ludicrous. I wrote a script as I was reading because it was complicated to
follow. Maybe someone will find it useful. I haven't tested it yet, I was gonna
create my first user with it but haven't had a minute.

I called it add_ldap_user.sh

# SYNTAX:
# create_user_ldap "jdoe" "John" "Doe" "j...@example.com"

# VARIABLES THAT ARE MUCH EASIER TO READ
USERID=$1
FIRSTNAME=$2
LASTNAME=$3
FULLNAME=$2 $3
EMAIL=$4

# EMAIL DOMAIN SETTINGS
OU=users
DC1=example
DC2=com

# FILE AND FOLDER SETTINGS
USERFOLDER="~\users"
USERFILE="$USERFOLDER\$1.ldif"

# CREATE A USER FOLDER TO STORE THE LDIF FILES
mkdir $USERFOLDER

# CREATE THE LDIF FILE
echo "dn: uid=$USERID,ou=$OU,dc=$DC1,dc=$DC2 \n" > $USERFILE
echo "objectClass: top \n" >> $USERFILE
echo "objectClass: inetOrgPerson \n" >> $USERFILE
echo "objectClass: person \n" >> $USERFILE
echo "objectclass: organizationalPerson \n" >> $USERFILE
echo "uid: $USERID \n" >> $USERPROFILE
echo "cn: $FULLNAME \n" >> $USERPROFILE
echo "mail: $EMAIL \n" >> $USERPROFILE
echo "sn: $LASTNAME \n" >> $USERPROFILE
echo "givenName: $FIRSTNAME" >> $USERPROFILE

# LOAD THE LDIF INTO LDAP
ldapadd -f $USERFILE -x -w qwerty -D cn=Manager,dc=$DC1,dc=$DC2
ldappasswd -h localhost -x -w qwerty -D cn=Manager,dc=$DC1,dc=$DC2
cn=Manager,dc=$DC1,dc=$DC2 uid=$USERID,ou=$OU,dc=$DC1,dc=$DC2 -s