On 20/02/2013 22:00, Romain LE DISEZ wrote:
Hello,

I wrote this few months ago:
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists/arc/users/2012-10/msg00218.html

Accounts management works fine. Other modules are not implemented for now. I'm interested to keep this project alive, but if nobody uses it it will surely die.

It clearly lacks of documentation. If you want to test it, just tell me and I'll write it.

Tell me if you're interested to test/contribute/...

Source code is still here:
https://github.com/rledisez/SOGoAccountsManager

--
Romain LE DISEZ

It looks to me as if the components are available.
I think we need to turn the ZEG into an ISO that people can use as a production server. If we can't do that then we need a procedure like the Perfect Debian Server guides where anyone can plod through the instructions from the beginning and end up with a Groupware server at the end.

The hard part of actually creating SOGo and the other components has been done. But putting it all together is still to hard for me and most people.

I think this is going to need to be Android compatible too.

--

Mobile: 07925 431381
Office: 01787 388165