As I said, I do not know how to change the domain from 'example.com' (Inverse did that)

Can you login to 'webmin?'

Once there, go to LDAP Server | Browse Database | ou=people,dc=example,dc=com

Edit the 'sogo1' user if you're having problems logging in.

Then choose 'Clone this object' at the bottom and create each new user. Edit the details as needed.

To create the mailbox, login to 'cyrus' as admin:

cyradm --user cyrus localhost

localhost> cm user/username

e.g. localhost> cm user/michael

And, that's it!  Simply edit the preferences in 'webmin' and you have it.

Again, I am not opposed to having an accounts management module that does this for you.