OK, I'm a little confused on how to add new users. I'm working with the ZEG appliance. As per the Native Outlook Configuration Guide, I'm using "samba-tool user add" and "openchange_newuser -- create". This allows me to connect via Outlook, however, when I try accessing via the web I/F it doesn't recognize the new user account. Am I also suppose to load the LDIF of the new user per instructions in the SOGo "Installation and Configuration Guide" (page #43)? How about the Cyrus mailbox? You use to have to run "cyradm" in order for the mailbox to get created. I notice that "cyradm" is not installed on the ZEG, so what's the real "complete" procedure for adding a new user.

-- Scott