Hello Daniel,

Am 16.04.2013 19:30, schrieb daniel.qu...@gmx.net:
Hi,

I also can no longer sync Google contacts with Thunderbird. Using Thunderbird
17.0.5 and Sogo Connector 17.0.4. It was working fine before.

Will this problem be solved for future versions of Sogo Connector, or do I have
to find an alternative solution (any ideas?)

Since the Sogo connector is a Sogo connector and not a Google connector
I don't think this will be solved.

Of course Sogo uses standard Cardav for contact sync with the server.

Since Google has descided to discontinue using standards and forcing users to use the proprietary Google api, you have to ask google for a solution. (Or drop the company which means to force the proprietary API's)

You can have a look at the other thunderbird addons,
there are some working with google stuff.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/thunderbird/search/?q=google&appver=&platform=

André