Hello Daniel.

Am 17.04.2013 16:32, schrieb daniel.qu...@gmx.net:
Thanks alot for the info and tips!
From what I know, Google has only stopped supporting ActiveSync (for new devices, existing devices still work fine). When Google stopped accepting new devices for ActiveSync a few weeks ago, they even recommended using Cardav instead. So I believe Cardav should still be supported by Google? But Sogo Connector doesn't sync contacts anymore... :-(
No, it is really a Google problem

They dropped Caldav support very officially in this announcement

http://googleblog.blogspot.ch/2013/03/a-second-spring-of-cleaning.html
http://www.neowin.net/news/google-to-allow-microsoft-to-continue-to-use-caldav-protocol

Since Cardav was never officially supported, they had not to notice the discontinuation of it (But they did)

Of course you could get your app whitelisted to still be able to use it (Just like MS did for the Windows Phone 8)

André