On 22/07/2013 3:15 PM, Szládovics Péter wrote:

On 20/07/2013 3:22 AM, Szládovics Péter wrote:
I have a script, so anybody can install a ZEG appliance in about 30 minutes with using it.

This <http://www.onlinedemo.hu/71-zeg-install-script> webpage contains some informations and resctrictions, and you can download the tarball with the script from it.

Please read the page from the begin to the end as attentively.

Dear All,

I freshed the package by the following reasons:

 1. Sogosync changed to PHP-Push-2 - in ActiveSync settings
 2. I created an other step: vcard settings
    This is create a useful feature for you: you can download the
    user's vcard in VCF file directly, and also download a QR code
    what is contain an URL pointing the user's vcard file (more
    info on the webpage above - Title: Step 17).
 3. New script: createphoto.sh
    You can add photo for any user in your LDAP (more info on the
    webpage above - Title: Scripts).

Cheers,
Peter

Dear Guys,

A minor modification has ben happened on the vcard feature (2nd point above) because teh output nedd to strictly closer the RFC2426 (vcard 3.0). If you not interested in, you can ignore that, otherwise you can dowload the updated package.

I have an issue guys. Thought I did everything right, but at step 4 this is what shows up. Is this because I'm using Ubuntu Server 13?

Hi,

I think yes.
Please use LST version of Ubuntu server.
Thanks mate,

Downloading now.

Also this would be great to have better documentation. For example what is meant by Kerberos Realms, etc?

Then anyone who just wants to give it a go can understand exactly what to do. I am very happy to do this myself and make up a tutorial with screen shots, but I don't want to steal anyone's thunder (work) so I guess I'm asking for assistance and then hoping to give back.

I can't promise, but I'll think about that.