Thanks Christian, for the clarification.

I use SOGo SxS with Groupoffice and I find that Groupoffice allows me
to have a dropdown of the domains available on the system so that a
user only enters their first part of the e-mail address and then
chooses the domain from the dropdown.However, where as Groupoffice
uses IMAP authentication, I don't know how SOGo achieves the
authentication. For SOGo I have to enter the full e-mail address even
despite having a dropdown of the domains. In this respect I still find
groupoffice easier to use than SOGo - so far. I am sticking to SOGo in
order to see if one day I am able to get funambol working on FreeBSD.
Right now it doesn't compile.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,