Hi Giovanni,

Sorry, I meant openchange, not funambol. It was a slip of the brain,
transmitted to the fingures:)

Do you also have OpenChange installed? On FreeBSD, we have a port
(mail/libmapi) which is our openchange equiv. It is stuck on COCHRANE,
but doesn't even compile on my FreeBSD.... It's actually the show
stopper I encountered.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,