I think, the problem is ActiveSync itself, because it is not a free solution. We are able to implement it, because of thousand pages of documentation, but have to license using our implementation by Microsoft - theoretically. SOGo sets only on free interfaces like CALDAV etc. And it integrates the free Openchange (which implements the IMHO non-free MAPI from Microsoft).

Ok, it would be nice to have a built-in ActiveSync solution in SOGo. But IMHO the better way is to set on third party software, when there are CALDAV-Interfaces (or SMTP/IMAP ...) available.

So, PHP-Push2 seems for me the only way for integrating AS with SOGo, but its not a Inverse project, so they are not responsible for it.

The problem of PHP-Push is the big "less":
- less developers
- less testing users (!!!)
- less money

I'm sure, with more developer and more testing users it will do a step forward making ActiveSync usable. And THAT would be for me a solution - instead of grumbling to Inverse.

Greetings,
   Martin