Oops, let me clarify ... I mistakenly said Apple's Calendar app multiple times
in the previous message. While that app definitely does not work as good as its
iOS counterpart, I meant to specify Apple's Contacts to be a problem.

For the record, my honest opinion is that they have totally abandoned the
Contacts app in favor of (obviously) their mobile devices. Can't see why they
would be so ignorant to do this though ... ?

Apple Calendar works better with SOGo (and other groupwares) than Contacts
does, but still not as good as I would wish. Such as pulling calendar colors,
etc.

Anyhow. It would be nice to see Apple follow up on their wonderful iOS apps
with the proper desktop versions. Would make my life easier. :-)
~Laz