Yes…. We like to take a total of 4500 records and create two public groups. One
called Staff, about 100 records and the remainder for the second public group.

We are not using Thunderbird at all. Only Contacts in OS X 10.9 and IOS 7.
Staff with the private on iPhones and Staff, Private and the second public
group in 10.9.

As of today we seem to have gotten it to work except for an issue when new
users are added to the Open Directory LDAP. When we create a new user in LDAP,
we add the user to a group called Sogo in the LDAP. In the Staff public group
within SOGo we added this Sogo LDAP group, which is read only and check
Subscribe User.

Upon logging in with a web browser and/or configuring in IOS we don't see the
Staff group. Only the private. What we found is that we have to log into the
Staff group in a browser, click sharing, then re-check the Sogo group Subscribe
User (which was unchecked even though we keep checking it) and then the Staff
group will show up in a web browser/IOS for this new account.

Anyone know if this is a misconfiguration on our end, a bug in SOGo or "just
the way it has to work"?

Thanks,
Todd