Oh, sorry, missed that you were just referring to the one about the userCert...

and thanks for the reply, you're the only one so far, not sure why the devs are ignoring me. Maybe my pleasant demeanor... ;)

I'm mostly concerned about the failed bind operation, and the fact that there are literally hundreds up to a thousand or more that happen all within a single second...

Like I said, this cannot be good for performance.