On 2014-07-21, 8:50 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> My question is, could this problem simply be caused because the LDAP
> user Source has canAuthenticate set to yes?
Yes and it's required for groups, as stated in the documentation:

"/Finally, SOGo supports LDAP-based groups. Groups must be deļ¬ned like
any other //
//authentication sources (ie., canAuthenticate must be set to YES and a
group must have a valid//
//email address)"/

You get failures because SOGo tries both sources - as it doesn't know in
which one the user will be.

The "/> Jul 21 06:57:07 sogod [29455]: [ERROR]
<0x0x7ff375e55800[NGLdapAttribute]> could not convert value of
objectGUID to string/" warning is harmless and just annoying. It has
been silenced and it'll be part of v2.2.7.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca