On 2014-07-22, 4:32 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> I do remember this, but... I also told you when you set this up for me
> that not one of my Groups have valid email addresses (totally no need
> for them), and it is working... so... ?
That's because a 'system' email is being generated for them.
> Is there an enhancement request to provide a fix for this?
It's not really possible to fix this as SOGo isn't aware where the
information is. It must iterate through the SOGoUserSources and first
match wins. These lookups are also extremely fast, and the results are
cached in memcached.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca