On 07/31/2015 12:21 PM, Chris Coleman wrote:
Right! My point is, the app should contain informative error messages for every foreseeable error condition, that guide the user to fix their own error most of the time, get help from their sogo mail sys admin some of the time, and finally resort to the mailing list in very rare situations when an unforeseen error occurs and the app doesn't have a built-in informative error message to guide the user to fix it themselves. Without this, basic level 1 help requests flood the mailing list...

Sounds like a feature request to me. Write the code to implement it, and I'm sure Inverse will take a look.