Hi,

I've been trying to work out if I can configure email aliases within a
Samba 4 AD setup. I'd like aliases to be configured/queried in/from the
samba provided directory rather than coming from something entirely
separate.

I found a thread on this mailing list from April titled 'Add additional
email Address (samba4/openchange).' in which Martin Simovic said 'Alias
addresses can be perfectly configured within samba LDAP directory'.

I'm assuming that this means, you can configure email aliases in a
fairly correct way within sambas directory? If that's the case, how
might you go about doing it? Ideally you would even be able to configure
them using the standard Windows management tools :)

Thanks

Gary