On Fri, 2015-09-11 at 12:58 +0200, Martin Simovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is precisely what I am doing. Only to add, that indeed you can use
> standard Windows management tools to manage users / aliases,
> in this case I use ADSI edit to work on “otherMailbox” LDAP attribute.
>
> Regards
> Martin.

Hi,

Thanks Peter and Martin, pretty much everything you've both mentioned is
exactly what I have been looking for.

Martin, I also worked out that you can just use the 'Active Directory
Users and Computers' plugin (I don't know if this is available in an
older mmc?) you get a more limited set of the same data in which you can
also select users properties and set the OtherMailbox attribute. This is
slightly better in this instance as there's less things for my admin
users to play with!

Thanks