On 09/11/2015 12:58 PM, Martin Simovic wrote:
> Only to add, that indeed you can use standard Windows management tools to
> manage users / aliases,
> in this case I use ADSI edit to work on “otherMailbox” LDAP attribute.

I don't like the standard utilities, so I did not know exactly where to
configure that with RSAT... ;-) I do like ldbedit because that allows me
to change samba users with vim.

But for others preferring graphical interfaces, I think LAM is worth
mentioning. Easy to use and no Windows needed, just a browser.

but just saw a typo I made - it's not otherMail in the ldbedit example,
it's otherMailbox as you correctly write...

Cheers
Peter