On 05/10/15 14:40, Christian Mack wrote:
Hello

Am 05.10.2015 um 14:23 schrieb Sven Schwedas:
On 2015-10-05 14:12, Mathieu Mirmont wrote:
Anyone? Should I file a bug report? Is it a bug?
The mail field is supposed to be single-valued, I don't think it's a bug
in SOGo if you break your LDAP scheme on purpose.

(Exchange e.g. adds the multi-valued proxyAddresses attribute for this
purpose, and other groupware solutions use similar named ones. None, to
my knowledge, tries to make the main mail attribute multi-valued.)

You are wrong.
Attribute mail is multivalued, and is used as such.

You are both correct, but only depending on your point of view :-)
If your point of view is from AD i.e. Exchange, then 'mail' is single valued
If your point of view is from LDAP, then 'mail' is multi-valued

Rowland

This bug is already known, and it is a Thunderbird/Lightning bug, as it
always uses the last email address it gets for a user, instead of the
registered one.
As LDAP has no means of sorting multi value attributes, you almost
always get the wrong one.
It should use the registered one and the one used in the event.