Hi,

Am 05.10.2015 um 22:34 Uhr schrieb Alain Abbas:
The way to handle that is definitively
1 attribute for the mail (unique) and not multivalued
you are ignoring that the LDAP directory may be not single only be there for one application like SOGo. mail is a multivalued attribute by default in the standard schema. So we have to deal with that.

and another attribute for the alias (alias, proxyaddress) a name
something like that
in your transport configuration in postfix you have to make your LDAP
filter to search for the mail
in mail attribute or to alias attribute.
IMHO this seems a bit like: "Here this solves this problem. Oh, I does create others? Not my problem."

Marc