OK, so it looks like I need a example of using SogoUserSources with Mysql
Can someone help please?

Am 09-10-2015 um 13:29 schrieb Christian Eichert:
I am a bit confused about SOGo
It looks to be a nice combination of webmail calendar and addressbook.

I have installed it and configured it as best I can, (of course its not working yet, else everybody would use it) and now I reached the point where it comes to the user configuration. I am using Dovecot with Postfix and virtual users in a MySQL database.

Now SOG is demanding a LDAP usermanagement.
Is there a way to access this already existing user database I am using with dovecot?

mfg
Christian Eichert