On 10/09/2015 08:17 AM, Christian Eichert wrote:
OK, so it looks like I need a example of using SogoUserSources with Mysql
Can someone help please?

Am 09-10-2015 um 13:29 schrieb Christian Eichert:
I am a bit confused about SOGo
It looks to be a nice combination of webmail calendar and addressbook.

I have installed it and configured it as best I can, (of course its not working yet, else everybody would use it) and now I reached the point where it comes to the user configuration. I am using Dovecot with Postfix and virtual users in a MySQL database.

Now SOG is demanding a LDAP usermanagement.
Is there a way to access this already existing user database I am using with dovecot?

mfg
Christian Eichert

Have you looked in '/etc/sogo/sogo.conf'?

  /* SQL authentication example */
  /*  These database columns MUST be present in the view/table:
* c_uid - will be used for authentication - it's the username or usern...@domain.tld) * c_name - which can be identical to c_uid - will be used to uniquely identify entries * c_password - password of the user, plain-text, md5 or sha encoded for now
   *    c_cn - the user's common name - such as "John Doe"
   *    mail - the user's mail address
   *  See the installation guide for more details
   */
  //SOGoUserSources =
  //  (
  //    {
  //      type = sql;
  //      id = directory;
  //      viewURL = "mysql://sogo:$Isaiah53@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_view";
  //      canAuthenticate = YES;
  //      isAddressBook = YES;
  //      userPasswordAlgorithm = md5;
  //    }
  //  );

That plus the Installation guide should walk you through it.