Hello

Am 03.02.2016 um 01:19 schrieb Johnny Sketcho:
> When an invitee accepts an invitation to an event created in Thunderbird +
> Lightning + SOGo, or through the SOGo web interface, I believe the calendar
> owner gets an email like :
>
> Accepted: Test Event 8 @ Wed Feb 17, 2016 3pm - 4pm
>
> When viewing that email with Thunderbird + Lightning or through the SOGo
> web interface, I get an Update or Update Status button.
> It looks as though, only after clicking that button, does the attendee show
> up with the Green circle next to their name when viewing the event's
> invitees, to indicate they have accepted the invitation.
>
> Is there some configuration option to make the status of the invitee update
> automatically when they accept an invitation to an event, without the need
> to click the Update button in the Accepted notification email?

If the accepting user is a SOGo user and he accepts via web interface,
then the event participation is automatically updated.
As SOGo has no means of reading those emails, it can not update based on
those alone.

> Or, is it possible to have the Accepted notification email go to the event
> creator instead of the calendar owner?

See http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=3195

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste