It's unfortunate Microsoft didn't make these external meeting and appointment requests and responses, sent to a unified inbox with a name that SOGo would auto-generate, for example, meetings-0bf8cd1@ (your domain . com), appointments-d9fvjke2@ ....... and then simply let SOGo have the IMAP passwords to those inboxes, and check them every 1-2 minutes for external requests and responses.

A filter expression for procmail and maildrop to intercept those incoming external requests and responses would probably be acceptable in most instances.

On 2/3/2016 7:44 PM, Johnny Sketcho wrote:
Thanks for the responses. The gist of this I'm getting is, for invitees outside of SOGo responding to event invitations, this would require SOGo acting as a sieve for incoming mail to parse the messages and determine if one was an Accepted notification. I can see how that might be a bit intrusive.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Ludovic Marcotte <lmarco...@inverse.ca <mailto:lmarco...@inverse.ca>> wrote:

    On 2016-02-03 19:04, Chris Coleman wrote:

        This feature should be added to SOGo, because it already
        exists in Exchange, called "Process external meeting requests
        and responses."

    It won't work. SOGo would need to have all user's passwords in
    clear text (or an IMAP trust) to log in and access user's
    messages. Not to mention that users could have filters moving
    messages around in other mailboxes. It would be wiser to have this
    integrated at the LDA level.

    +1.514.755.3630 <tel:%2B1.514.755.3630>  :: http://inverse.ca
    Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and
    PacketFence (http://packetfence.org)