Can you set full access on the refused calendar (within SOGo web interface) ? :

checked the two "This person can create/erase objects in my calendar"
Public/Confidential/Private : View all

If it works, it's the same problem with shared calendar doesn't sync with ActiveSync, but, when you set full access it works... beurk...