Hello,

On lun, 2016-02-08 at 21:01 +0100, Willy Wuffel wrote:
> after several weeks of testing, I came to the conclusion that I need
> some help.
> There are several problems, all of them are related to
> Outlook/OpenChange connection. But let's go step by step.
> The first thing is, I can't insert, change or view the detail of a
> calendar of any other person. I can add other peoples calendar in
> outlook and I see the appointments, but when I double click it, I'll
> get an error message which tells me, that I have no rights. If I do
> the same thing on the SOGo webclient, it works like a charm.
> If necessary I can provide you some error messages from the samba
> logfile (there are quite a lot of them) and also some sync error
> messages in outlook (mail folder "sync errors").

We are right now working on it. There are several patches already done
and some of them in the oven. Including new features such as "Edit own"
and "Delete own" permissions along with "Folder Contact" and "Folder
Owner" ones that are only available in MAPI protocol.

I'm certainly sure the feature will be available during this February in
Zentyal solutions (Zentyal Server and Zentyal Cloud) and surely some
time later in SOGo packages.

If you want more information about these features follow the Github
pages:

https://github.com/zentyal/sogo
https://github.com/zentyal/openchange

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

--
Enrique J. Hernández - Lead Developer (sixstone)

Zentyal - Active Exchange
www.zentyal.com