Hi Maxime

Thanks for your fast answer. We already had checked all possible access
right for all possible users. And it already works inside the web
interface. But funnily enough, I can only see the entries in the subscribed
calendars of every person, but I can't make any changes while I'm using
Outlook (2010) although this is working very well in the web interface.

Thomas