Hi,

Ubuntu 14.04, SOGo 3.0.2.20160326-1

I've got users using email reminders for events, but the reminders come through blank, with just a subject line the same as the event title. If the event has a description this is included as the message body.

Shouldn't the reminder include other information, I.E. time and date of the event, possibly a list of other attendees and location etc?

As event reminders can be set for an arbitrary time in relation to the actual event, the reminders need to contain the time and date of the event at the very least, preferably somewhere on the subject line (I suggest the start!).

Peter.