Hello

Am 12.04.2016 um 07:44 schrieb Peter B (s...@peter-b.org):

> Ubuntu 14.04, SOGo 3.0.2.20160326-1
>
> I've got users using email reminders for events, but the reminders come
> through blank, with just a subject line the same as the event title. If
> the event has a description this is included as the message body.
>
> Shouldn't the reminder include other information, I.E. time and date of
> the event, possibly a list of other attendees and location etc?
>
> As event reminders can be set for an arbitrary time in relation to the
> actual event, the reminders need to contain the time and date of the
> event at the very least, preferably somewhere on the subject line (I
> suggest the start!).

That is normal behaviour.
As you set those reminders, it is assumed, you remind yourself at a
reasonable time :-)

You could add an enhancement request at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs if you
need date and time in the email reminder.

I personally don't like the idea of including date and time in the
subject, as it is getting really long with that.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416