Thanks André.

After the upgrade I got the following message:
SOGo database schemas are _not_ automatically upgraded by the packaging system.

So I guessed the script to run after the install. And from the directory list
there were two maybe possible for my install:
sql-update-3.0.0-to-combined-mysql.sh
sql-update-3.0.0-to-combined.sh

I checked MariaDB and SOGo had 53 tables. After running the script it has 9.

Since I’m using MariaDB I ran sql-update-3.0.0-to-combined-mysql.sh which gave
the the output:
Merging tables....
Patching /etc/sogo/sogo.conf….

Now no users have any Calendar items though the Calendars themselves exist. And
for most users they have lost their address books.

Our users are drawn from LDAP and they are able to login using the Web UI but
nothing shows up in the Global Address List. Before we could search users in
this Global Address List. Does this mean there is a new method to enter user
sources in SOGo.conf/defaults?

Couple of other things…
- When installing the update I was asked if I want to allow the overwriting of
SOGo.conf and sogo.conf. Since I had them set the way I like I said ‘no’. Since
that didn’t work, I reverted the snapshot of the Virtual machine (thankfully
I’m able to revert). The second time I upgraded I allowed it to overwrite
SOGo.conf but not sogo.conf. That didn’t work.
- Also I noticed that there were a couple of new entries in my sogo.conf for
OCSStoreURL and OCSAclURL. I updated them with the appropriate mysql password
each time I applied the upgrade. I also applied the same using the defaults
command and checked the files.

I’ve verified that the services are running (samba. etc).

I don’t know what else to try. Any ideas?

Azam