Chris,

This is good to know. Is it a simple step or two to configure SSL? Should I just search sogo support or is it something you could explain in 50 words?  Thanks. This gives me hope.

Peter

On June 11, 2016 at 4:09 AM "\"Chris Clemson\" (chris.clem...@gogreenit.net)" <users@sogo.nu> wrote:

That is fixable - I've configured SSL on my ZEG install.
I've not tried activesync, but https and starttls for IMAP works fine.