Yes, all packages are already available. I have successfully tested both -
SOGo 2.x and also SOGo 3.x on Jessie and Wheezy.

Note: If you have already installed SOGo 2.3.13 or 3.1.4 from the previously
available official Inverse repository, after changing apt sources to the
alternative repository, packages currently have no reason to reinstall -
version is not higher than already installed packages. This is just to let
you know that after the change apt sources will not be followed immediately
reinstalling packages.

--
Slávek