Hi all,

I recently offered an alternative repository of SOGo packages. The main
difference from the official packages were absence of OpenChange support.
That has now changed! I've taken the effort to solve the problems of building
OpenChange and now packages are available including OpenChange support.

Because OpenChange packages are demanding - may require updating other system
packages (on Jessie samba and related libraries, on Trusty libmemcached), and
while not every SOGo users needs OpenChange, I placed OpenChange and related
packages in the repository into a separate component. Thank to this, packages
can choose only users who want to use OpenChange integration. OpenChange
support is available for Debian Jessie, Ubuntu Trusty and Xenial.

Using apt repository remains the same - who is interested in OpenChange, let
adds 'openchange' component on the same line in apt sources. For example on
Jessie:

SOGo v.2.x
  deb http://www.axis.cz/linux/debian jessie sogo-v2 openchange

SOGo v3.x
  deb http://www.axis.cz/linux/debian jessie sogo-v3 openchange

Caution: Because I do not use OpenChange on any of my installations, I can not
test whether integration with OpenChange works properly.

Cheers
--
Slávek